INTERMAT Press Days in brief :
- 2 days of exclusive meetings between exhibitors and the international media, on 18 & 19 January 2024,
- 150 journalists,
- 100 exhibitors,
- Announcement of the nominees for the INTERMAT INNOVATION AWARDS 2024.
Lead objective for INTERMAT Press Days
LEAD is the first label to evaluate the results of an event in terms of eco-responsibility. It is a robust and credible sign of recognition, issued by an independent third party, attesting to the reality of efforts and best practices in event design.
A LEAD-certified event meets 3 objectives:
- Zero waste
- Zero net carbon
- Positive social impact
Our ambition is to offer a LEAD-certified INTERMAT Press Days event, in line with the “decarbonization" theme highlighted at this year's INTERMAT Paris.
Register for INTERMAT Press Days
You are Exhibitor:
Exhibitors at INTERMAT benefit from a number of advantages:
- A two-day workshop,
- A presentation of all your new products, presented in the special Intermat Press Days folder distributed to journalists,
- A permanent buffet for coffee and lunch breaks on both days,
- And participation in the Intermat Press Days evening on January 18, 2024.
Cost of a 2-day workshop: €2,900 excluding VAT.To register, go to your exhibitor area.
You are a Journalist:
In France, contact Lisa Marchal.
Abroad, contact Meryll Daillier.
Contact Margaux Lemarchand.