By public transport
- Itinerary : Join line B of the RER – direction “Aéroport Roissy-Charles de Gaulle” and get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station
- Journey time : About 20 minutes from the centre of Paris; a train leaves every 7 minutes all day 7.00–20.00
From ROISSY-CHARLES DE GAULLE AIRPORT
- If you are arriving at the CDG1 terminal: take the airport shuttle to the RER station in CDG2
- If you are arriving by plane at the CDG2 terminal: go to the TGV/RER station situated in the building (between terminals CD and EF), then take the RER – direction Paris, and get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station
- If you are arriving by TGV (fast train): change for the RER, which leaves from the same station. The Roissy-Charles de Gaulle TGV station serves 50 towns in France.
From ORLY AIRPORT
- Itinerary : Take the Orlyval (automatic, light metro), change at Antony and take the RER line B – direction Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport. Get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station.
- Journey time About 50 minutes from Orly. Tickets can be purchased in all metro and RER stations
- The “Villepinte” station does not serve the Parc des Expositions. To reach INTERMAT Paris, you must get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station. More information: www.ratp.fr
- All the traffic news, calculation of your itinerary: www.vianavigo.com
INTERMAT Paris advice for travelling safely
- To facilitate your journey, remember to buy your RER return ticket in the morning to avoid queuing at the ticket desks in the evening, when the exhibition closes
- The Parc des Expositions de Villepinte station is located on line B of the RER – you must pay Zone 4 – i.e. outside the centre of Paris, Ile de France – ticket prices
- Metro tickets are not valid for travelling on the RER up to the “Parc des Expositions”
- RER tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable
The Parc des Expositions de Paris-Nord Villepinte is at the crossroads of the A1, A3, A86 and A104 motorways.
- From PARIS : Take the A1 or A3 motorways, then the A104 slip road – direction Soissons. Follow signs for “Parc des Expositions” (if there is a traffic jam on the A1, take the Le Bourget exit and reach the Parc via the N2, N370 and CD40 roads).
- From PARIS BERCY, ORLY AND THE A6 MOTORWAY : Use the A4, then the A86 and A3 motorways (if the A6 junction is congested, continue up to the A104), and take the Parc des Expositions exit.
- From ROISSY AND LILLE : Take the A1 then the A104 motorways, and take the Parc des Expositions exit.
- From NANCY/METZ : Take the A4 then the A104 motorways, and take the Parc des Expositions exit.
GPS COORDINATES: Longitude 2°31'06''E – latitude: 48°58'03''N
Exit from the parc des expositions
When leaving the convention centre, a second route is available to reach the A104 – direction Lille/Brussels.
If there is traffic congestion, however, you can use the A3 and join the A1 via Garonor. Before leaving the Parc des Expositions, don’t forget to look at the electronic boards, situated in the Entrance Hall of the Parc des Expositions de Paris-Nord Villepinte, for regularly updated traffic information.
Two international airports serve INTERMAT
- Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport: The Parc des Expositions is located just 5 minutes from Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport. Take the RER B – direction Paris Get off at the first stop: "Parc des Expositions"
- Orly airport: Take the Orlyval (automatic, light metro), change at Antony and take the RER B – direction Roissy-Charles de Gaulle. Get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station
Enjoy up to -15%, on a wide range of public fares on all AIR FRANCE, KLM, and their code-shared flights worldwide.
- Event: INTERMAT
- ID Code: 39905AF
- Travel valid period: 7/04/2024 au 9/05/2024
- Event location: Paris
If you buy your ticket via AIR FRANCE & KLM Global Meetings website, your electronic ticket will carry a special mention which justifies the application of the preferential fares.
Should you prefer to process your reservations and ticket-purchase directly with an Air France and KLM sales outlet, you must keep this current document which serves to justify the application of the preferential airfares.
Keep the document to justify the special fares with you as you may be asked for it at any point of your journey.
Frequent flyer / loyalty programs of Air France and KLM partner airlines are credited with "miles" when Air France or KLM flights are used.
* not available in certain countries
** subject to conditions
For foreign exhibitors and visitors who need a visa to get to INTERMAT
ALL NON-EUROPEAN FOREIGN CITIZENS ENTERING AND STAYING ON FRENCH TERRITORY, EVEN FOR PROFESSIONAL REASONS, MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF A VALID ENTRY AND SHORT-STAY VISA.
This can be procured by applying to the French consular authority directly from your country of residence, before travelling. You may need to provide a file containing documentation around your stay in France, plans for accommodation and your reasons for travelling.
To apply for a visa*, you must complete your file by supplying an INTERMAT official invitation letter to the French consular authority of your country. To obtain this invitation letter, just fill in the form in your exhibitor area or at the end of the visitor badge request form online.
- If you are a visitor: go to the visitor badge request platform, order your pass and then access to your personal area and fill in the form available in the "Invitation Letter" tab.
- If you are an exhibitor: go to your exhibitor area and fill the form in to obtain your invitation letter.
* Only a short-stay visa (shorter than 90 days) will be given.