WORLD OF CONCRETE EUROPE, connecting the european concrete sector
After the hugely successful second edition of World of Concrete Europe, held concurrently with INTERMAT 2018, the organisers of INTERMAT and World of Concrete have decided to join forces once again to produce World of Concrete Europe, to take place in April 2024 at the Parc des Expositions, Paris Nord Villepinte, France during INTERMAT, International Exhibition for Construction and Infrastructure.
200 EXHIBITORS: AN EXHIBITION FOR THE WHOLE CONCRETE SECTOR, THROUGHOUT THE CYCLE
For the third time, World of Concrete Europe will offer a dedicated hub for all the concrete industry players. The show is an exclusive opportunity for manufacturers, specifiers and users of the concrete sector to exchange.
Representing the entire concrete sector
WOC Europe will bring together under one roof the most comprehensive “concrete sector” product offering, at every stage of the cycle from manufacture to application:
- Concrete industry, other equipment and machinery
- Facilities and machinery for concrete production
- Facilities and machinery for pre-cast concrete
- Materials for concrete
- Equipment and machinery for special and decorative concrete
- Equipment, delivery and laying of ready-mixed concrete
- New technology, services and engineering for concrete
Your clients in attendance
- 31 % Ready mix concrete contractor
- 16 % Distribution (concrete-related equipment, materials)
- 15% Concrete Pumpiung contractor
- 13% Pre-Cast Concrete Production
- 9% Materiel Supplier (cement, aggragate, mixture, rebar)
- 7% Decorative concrete production
- 5% Concrete cutting contractor
- 2% Concrete recycling contractor
- 2% Concrete repair and renovation contractor
"CONCRETE DEMOS" zone for animations
A concrete-specific educational programme
This unique event will showcase exhibitors in the concrete sector and provide attendees with an educational forum covering a variety of relevant concrete topics.
The subject areas studied in these sessions will be wide and varied, offering responses to the challenges and issues faced by the sector today (innovation, the future of concrete and its advantages, environmental issues, concrete in the circular economy, integration of concrete products and solutions in the BIM process, a focus on concrete fundamentals, durability, maintenance, repairs, etc.).