INTERMAT 2024 round table
Decarbonisation: a powerful collective ambition, a shared vision of the future for the construction industry
A panel discussion will be held on 20 April 2023, offering five trade federations a chance to present their action plans to accelerate the net-zero transition of building and civil works equipment and machinery.
This first highlight will also be the backdrop for the launch of the official countdown to the 2024 INTERMAT Paris show, and a platform for the ambition of its co-organisers to mobilise all construction stakeholders around a shared vision of the future to build a collective decarbonisation trajectory as part of France’s National Low Carbon Strategy.
- Philippe COHET – Chairman of DLR
- Jean-Claude FAYAT – Chairman of EVOLIS
- Bruno CAVAGNÉ – Chairman of FTNP
- Pascal GUILLEMAIN – Chairman of SEIMAT
- Christophe POSSÉMÉ – Chairman of UMGO-FFB
- Laurent NOËL – Divisional Managing Director for INTERMAT
- Isabelle ALFANO – Exhibition Director,INTERMAT
- Panel discussion moderated by Emmanuel LECHYPRE