ABOUT THE INTERMAT INNOVATION AWARDS
Who can enter?
All 2024 INTERMAT exhibitors with a product, a service, a piece of equipment or machinery, a technique or a solution which contributes to driving progress in the construction and infrastructure sector and meeting the challenges of one of the 5 hubs of expertise of the exhibition:
- Buildings, civil engineering and concrete sector
- Earthmoving, demolition and transportation
- Lifting and handling
- New technologies and energies
- Roads, minerals and foundations
Why take part?
By taking part, you benefit from unique visibility before, during and after INTERMAT among journalists, expert market influencers and show visitors via:
- Announcement of the nominees at the INTERMAT Press Days on January 18 and 19, 2024 at the Hippodrome de Longchamp (media feedback guaranteed),
- A prominent presence in the show's press kit,
- The winners will be announced and trophies awarded at a prestigious evening event on April 24, 2024, the first day of the show,
- A dedicated communications kit for the show, featuring prominently in visitor information material.
The key dates for your entry
Now: Register for the INTERMAT Innovation Awards via your exhibitor area.
- Effective immediately: Registration opens
- June 2023: Opening of the application platform
- October 9, 2023: Registration closes
- October 13, 2023: Application deadline
- October 25, 2023: 1st jury meeting
- December 13, 2023: 2nd jury meeting
- January 18, 2024: Nominees announced during INTERMAT Press Days
- March 6, 2024: 3rd jury meeting
- April 24, 2024: Announcement of winners on the 1st day of the INTERMAT show
How to participate?
Step 1: Register online in 2 minutes!
By reserving the INTERMAT Innovation Awards 2024 item in your "Customer Area" (€330 excl. VAT per submission).
Within 48 hours, you will receive an e-mail confirming your access to the secure INTERMAT Innovation Awards submission platform.
Phase 2: Quick and easy application submission on a dedicated platform
Your application must include the following:
- Full technical documentation in French or English, with a detailed, well-founded practical description (operating principle, distinctive features, state of the competition, benefits for the user, technical, ergonomic, economic advantages, etc.).
- Supporting documents: plans, diagrams, videos, test reports, user references, etc.
- A quality photo of the product, equipment or service,
- Your company's HD logo.
To register and submit your application:
Contact Margaux LEMARCHAND:
Number: +33 (0)7 63 26 90 44